draftkings nhl lineup,kiss 918 register,kabaddi players ranking,Environmental Management
As expressed in our Group Vision that includes "harmony with the natural environment," the bets 356 Group places high priority on environmental initiatives. The Group Policy regarding global environmental measures is shown below.
- (1)Taking into account Japan's Plan for Global Warming Countermeasures and Nippon Keidanren's "Proposal on Japan's long-term growth strategy under the Paris Agreement," the bets 356 Group aims for greenhouse gas emissions related to its business activities to meet reduction targets by 2030.
- (2)The bets 356 Group will promote energy conservation across the full range of our business activities with the aim of preventing global warming and conserving limited resources.
- (3)The bets 356 Group will develop a plan to reduce CO2 (Scope 3) emissions from its supply chain.
- (4)The bets 356 Group will help create a low-carbon society incorporating our proprietary technologies, contributing to the reduction of global greenhouse gas emissions by providing products, technologies, and services to the global market.
The bets 356 Group will contribute to preserving global water resources through our water purification membrane module business, water recycling service business, and the sale of water quality monitoring equipment and wastewater treatment products. It will measure the quantity of its water intake while striving to maintain and improve the efficiency of its water usage.live-football-tv,-streaming-app
The bets 356 Group will promote the reduction of environmental impacts and the efficient utilization of resources and energy throughout the entire life cycle in its business activities in order to contribute to a circular economy. Specifically, it will promote the 3Rs of reduction, reuse, and recycling, and increase the usage of resources and energy with lower environmental impacts as well as renewable resources and energy.poker-holdem-online-free-play
The bets 356 Group will give due consideration to the conservation of natural capital and biodiversity, and promote the reduction of environmental impacts of its business activities. We will also monitor and carefully manage our use of land and biological resources.todays-football-betting-tips-and-prediction
The bets 356 Group will create monitoring items that enable environmental management practices equivalent to those at its plants in Japan.online-circket
The bets 356 Group will proactively collaborate with members of its supply chain to undertake the abovementioned activities.
The Group's global environmental measures are part of our Responsible Care program, and we have established a management system based on ISO 14001 requirements.
See below for the Responsible Care (RC) promotion framework.
Based on the bets 356 Group's Global Environmental Policy, we promote activities with the following indicators and targets. Regarding climate change measures, we have set greenhouse gas reduction targets to be met by fiscal 2030.
- GHG emissions
- By 2050, carbon neutral
By 2030, emissions reduction of 30% or more (from fiscal 2013)
- Clean power generation
- Maintain use of biomass fuel at 60% or more by energy content in mixed combustion at the biomass power plant in Nobeoka
- Management target
- Improve unit energy consumption by an annual average of at least 1% over a 5-year period
Concerning water resources, we are considering setting a new target.
Details of activities and achievements for fiscal 2019 are posted here.nhl-hockey-betting
The diagram below describes the environmental impacts of business activities at bets 356 Group plants.
There were no violations or fines related to environmental laws and regulations in fiscal 2019.