india today odds matchups,mohit chhillar,best online casino canada reddit
Cost and performance data on the environmental activities of the india today odds matchups Group,365bet livescore
The india today odds matchups Group has invested the necessary management resources in RC activities.
Investments in environmental protection and safety-related facilities up to fiscal 2018 and in fiscal 2019 are shown below.
independent betting sites,(¥ billion)
We classify the cost of our measures for environmental protection in accordance with cost classification standards promulgated by the Ministry of the Environment.,ipl cricket score 2021
india cricket betting odds,(¥ million)
|1||Combined operation area||2,041||7,339||1,943||7,320||3,780||9,303||1,942||11,183||3,905||10,089|
|Global environmental protection||421||689||502||808||929||841||807||1,230||1,221||773|
|2||Upstream and downstream||0||131||0||115||0||117||0||140||0||115|
- *JEPIX is an abbreviation for the "Japan Environmental Policy Index", and it was developed by teams under the leadership of Professor Nobuyuki Miyazaki of the International Christian University at the Japan Science and Technology Agency and Sustainable Management Forum Japan. Environmental performance data are converted to an environmental impact point (EIP) scale and aggregated to determine total environmental impact.
Eco-efficiency is calculated as follows.
Eco-efficiency = value added (economic index) / JEPIX Eco-Points
Eight aspects of environmental impact (including chemical releases, greenhouse gas emissions, landfill wastes, and COD load) are evaluated, and net sales are used for value added. A new accounting policy is applied to net sales from fiscal 2011.
|Total environmental impact (million EIP)||50,723||13,219||11,271||11,524||9,770||10,562|
|Net sales (¥ million)||1,195,393||1,940,914||1,882,991||2,042,216||2,170,403||2,151,646|
|Item||Index set at Kyoto Protocol
- Calculation standards for greenhouse gas emissions:
For greenhouse gases covered by the Act on Rationalizing Energy Use and the Act on Promotion of Global Warming Countermeasures, calculations are in accordance with the methods stipulated by these laws. For gases not covered by either law, calculation methods are based on considerations such as chemical reactions.
- *CO2 emissions from generation of electricity and steam sold to other companies are excluded from data for the baseline year but included in annual data from fiscal 2013.
- Calculation standards for overseas greenhouse gas emissions:
Overseas greenhouse gas emissions are calculated, in principle, based on the provisions given by the Act on the Rational Use of Energy and the Act on Promotion of Global Warming Countermeasures. CO2 emissions from the burning of by-product gases are mainly calculated by material balance. CO2 emissions associated with purchased electricity are calculated with the latest available coefficients given in International Energy Agency's CO2 Emissions from Fuel Combustion.
- *Sage Automotive Interiors, Inc. is included only in North America.
|Purchased goods and services||1.39||2.26||4.54||4.74||4.43|
|Fuel and energy-related activities (not included in scope 1 or scope 2)||0.11||0.14||0.21||0.21||0.24|
|Upstream transportation and distribution||0.46||0.27||0.28||0.30||0.27|
|Waste generated in operations||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Upstream leased assets||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Use of sold products||1.13||1.07||1.00||0.92||0.96|
|End-of-life treatment of sold products||2.24||1.93||4.84||4.98||4.70|
- Calculation method for Scope 3:
Our Scope 3 GHG emissions are calculated in accordance with the Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Accounting and Reporting Standard and its technical guidance issued by the Greenhouse Gas Protocol. For the greenhouse gas emission factors, we use data available in the Carbon Footprint Communication Program database prepared by the Japan Environmental Management Association for Industry and the Embodied Energy and Emission Intensity Data for Japan Using Input-Output Tables (3EID): Inventory Data for LCA prepared by the National Institute for Environmental Studies, Japan.
- *Including overseas subsidiaries from fiscal 2017.
- Calculation method for purchased goods and services:
Up to fiscal 2015, emissions were calculated by multiplying the amounts, either in physical or monetary units, of the largest 20 raw materials and services (30 items in the case of india today odds matchups Chemicals), in terms of GHG emissions or purchase amount, purchased from outside the india today odds matchups Group by india today odds matchups Chemicals, india today odds matchups Fibers, india today odds matchups Homes, india today odds matchups Construction Materials, india today odds matchups Microdevices, india today odds matchups E-materials, and india today odds matchups Medical, by the respective emission factor for each type of raw material or service.
From fiscal 2016 onward, items with emissions equal to or greater than 4,000 tons of CO2-equivalent were included. The emissions were calculated by multiplying the amounts, either in physical or monetary units, of raw materials and services purchased from outside the india today odds matchups Group by india today odds matchups Corp., india today odds matchups Homes, india today odds matchups Construction Materials, india today odds matchups Microdevices, india today odds matchups Medical and major overseas consolidated subsidiaries, by the respective emission factor for each type of raw material or service.
- Calculation method for use of sold products:
Based on the calculation standards set by india today odds matchups Homes, emissions are calculated after deducting the CO2 emission reduction effects, etc., based on the energy-saving equipment actually installed, which differs in each case, in the Hebel Haus (detached house/apartment building) units delivered each fiscal year (calculation period is set to 60 years).
- Calculation method for disposal of sold products:
For india today odds matchups, india today odds matchups Construction Materials, india today odds matchups Microdevices, india today odds matchups Medical and major overseas consolidated subsidiaries, emissions are calculated by multiplying the weight of products shipped each fiscal year by the CO2 emission factor at the time of disposal for each product. For india today odds matchups Homes, emissions are calculated by multiplying the number of Hebel Haus units delivered each fiscal year by the CO2 emission factor per building.
- Note:In fiscal 2018, we revised some of the calculation methods for upstream transportation/distribution and disposal of sold products so that they are based on the actual situation. Regarding past results, data up to fiscal 2016 that can be recalculated has been revised retroactively.
(Number of vehicles),wifi poker
|Used on public roads||Low-pollution vehicles||1,170||1,238||1,270||1,252||1,295|
|Used within plant grounds||Low-pollution vehicles||398||456||534||492||451|
|Proportion of low-pollution vehicles
|Used on public roads||93||94||93||94||94|
|Used within plant grounds||57||62||68||68||68|
- *Hybrid-electric vehicles, low-emission vehicles, fuel-efficient vehicles, and all-electric vehicles
(Thousand tons),online betting for real money
|Company||Waste generated||Recycling||Volume reduction||Landfill||Effluent||Recycling||Volume reduction||Final disposal|
|india today odds matchups Corp.||295.3||48.7||0.7||0.0||245.9||243.4||1.5||1.1|
|india today odds matchups Microdevices||1.5||0.0||0.0||0.0||1.5||1.4||0.1||0.0|
|india today odds matchups Homes||5.7||0.0||0.0||0.0||5.7||5.7||0.0||0.0|
|india today odds matchups Construction Materials||69.9||49.0||0.0||0.0||20.9||20.8||0.0||0.0|
|india today odds matchups Pharma||1.1||0.0||0.0||0.0||1.1||1.1||0.0||0.0|
|india today odds matchups Medical||4.7||0.0||0.0||0.0||4.7||4.7||0.0||0.0|
- *Not including waste generated from non-recurring events such as dismantling closed plants or waste generated from dismantling old homes when constructing new homes.
- Note:Sums of figures may differ totals shown due to rounding (also in other tables hereinafter).
Final disposal by category of waste
(Excluding waste generated at the construction sites of india today odds matchups Homes.)
|Category||Disposal volume (thousand tons)||Percentage (%)|
(Thousand tons),cricket 360
|Lightweight artificial soil||0||0||0||0||0|
|Release to air||4,720||390||350||330||520||290|
|Release to water||170||70||60||60||50||60|
|Release to soil||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Reduction rate (%)||－||91||92||92||88||93|
|Reduction rate (%)||－||87||87||87||87||89|
- *Volatile organic compound. Although the term generally applies to any organic compound which is in gaseous state at the time of release, regulations for the control of their release exclude methane and some fluorocarbons which do not form oxidants.
|Company||Sites||Substance||Release to air||Release to water||Release to soil||Total release||Transfer|
|india today odds matchups Corp.||Others||Toluene||18||0||0||18||0|
|Nobeoka||1,1-Dichloroethylene (vinylidene chloride)||27||0||0||27||169|
|Dichloromethane (methylene chloride)||13||0||0||13||0|
|Chloroethylene (vinyl chloride)||7||0||0||7||40|
|Water-soluble copper salts (except complex salts)||0||17||0||17||0|
|Moriyama||Dichloromethane (methylene chloride)||15||0||0||15||0|
|Molybdenum and its compounds||0||18||0||18||0|
|india today odds matchups Medical||Nobeoka||N,N-dimethylacetamide||2||7||0||8||162|
- Note: Substances listed are those of which total release was 5 tons or more.
- Rounded to the nearest ton.
|Soot and dust*3||Tons||130||100||110||140||90|
|Waste water effluence||Million m3||217||212||212||297||216|
|SOx||NOx||Soot and dust||SOx||NOx||Soot and dust||SOx||NOx||Soot and dust|
- *1Sulfur oxides (SOx) are formed when crude oil, fuel oil, or coal containing sulfur are used as fuel. Sulfur dioxide (SO2) is most common, but some sulfur trioxide (SO3) also forms. The term SOx is inclusive of both of these.
- *2Nitrogen oxides (NOx) are formed in nature and during combustion at thermal power plants, factory boilers, internal combustion engines, and incinerators. The term NOx is inclusive of both nitric oxide (NO) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2).
- *3Soot and dust are fine particles formed in the combustion of fuel and other materials.
- *4Chemical oxygen demand is an indicator of water pollution by organic substances. COD is expressed in terms of the amount of oxygen that can be consumed by an oxidizer to chemically oxidize the organic substances contained in the water.
|Japan and overseas||Usage||280||295||282||307||268|
|Number of Group Employees||india today odds matchups Group Total
(FY2015 includes india today odds matchups Chemicals, india today odds matchups Fibers, and india today odds matchups E-materials)
|Number of employees with disabilities *2||All Group companies applicable as Special Subsidiaries||511||588||579||574||595||614|
|Employment rate *2 (%)||2.06||2.21||2.24||2.23||2.25||2.27|
|Statutory employment rate (%)||2||2||2||2.2||2.2||2.2|
|Number of new hires||New graduate total||*1||397||438||516||565||614|
|proportion of mid-career recruitment *5(%)||15.7||21.5||31.0||46.3||40.0|
|Number of resignations||217||221||216||232||292|
- *5as of Feb. 16, 2021
|Average annual salary
|india today odds matchups Corp. (Transitioned from a pure holding company to an operating holding company in 2016)||9,218,391||7,703,239||7,645,207||7,871,666||7,691,021|
|Annual education and training costs
|Number of female managers and supervisors||*1||453||499||534||574||622||660|
|Number of female managers||141||153||171||193||212||231|
|Total number of managers||5,838||5,828||5,783||5,786||5,767||5,780|
|Ratio of female managers||2.4%||2.6%||3.0%||3.3%||3.7%||4.0%|
|Number of employees taking child care leave||Men||316||316||346||392||406|
|Number of employees using shortened working hours system for child care||Men||0||1||5||3||4|
|Number of employees using "Kids Support" shortened working hours system||Men||0||0||1||1||2|
|Number of employees taking family care leave||Men||1||0||1||4||3|
|Number of employees using shortened working hours system for family care||Men||0||0||0||0||3|
|Occupational Health and Safety||Scope||FY2015||FY2016||FY2017||FY2018||FY2019|
|Group Lost Time Frequency Rate||*3||0.3||0.35||0.3||0.41||0.44|
|Group Severity Rate||0.005||0.024||0.005||0.008||0.074|
|Percentage finding problems during health examinations||*4||61.9||63.4||62.5||62.6||62.3|
|Social contribution activity expenses
|india today odds matchups Group Total
|Ratio of ordinary income||0.7||2.46||0.61||0.6||(not calculated)|
About scope,west ham fc
- *1india today odds matchups, india today odds matchups Microdevices, india today odds matchups Homes, india today odds matchups Construction Materials, india today odds matchups Pharma, and india today odds matchups Medical
- *2The rate of employment and the number of persons employed are the average figures for each fiscal year for applicable companies of the india today odds matchups Group. Calculations are based on total employment of 26,990 persons at the 20 applicable companies as of June 1, 2020. (number of persons calculated in accordance with the Act on Employment Promotion, etc. of Persons with Disabilities)
- *3Group companies in Japan and overseas implementing the Responsible Care (RC) Program (see below for a list of departments and plants)
- *4In addition to *1, employees of major Japanese subsidiaries
|Number of Directors||Inside Directors||Men||india today odds matchups Corp.||6||6||6||6||6|
|Independent Outside Directors||Men||2||2||2||2||2|
|Ratio of Women on Board of Directors||11.1%||11.1%||11.1%||11.1%||11.1%|
- *The number of Board of Directors meetings and committee meetings and their attendance rates are reported on the following page.