cycling zones,bet365 in india,casino game online free
The cycling zones Group supports the International Bill of Human Rights consisting of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights and its two Optional Protocols, and strives to respect basic human rights and diversity. The cycling zones Group Code of Conduct clearly states the Group’s approach on human rights to our employees, and we strive to instill our approach through multi-lingual editions of the cycling zones Group Code of Conduct as well as training.
In addition, as a signatory of the UN Global Compact, we endorse the Global Compact principles relating to human rights as well as the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights and the Children’s Rights and Business Principles. Based on this framework, we will strive to identify and appropriately deal with human rights issues in our business activities.
tenniskurs utk,The cycling zones Group respects individuals’ basic human rights and diversity, and endeavors to provide a workplace that enables anyone to be actively engaged.
- a. Respecting Basic Human Rights and Diversity
- Our employees must respect individuals’ basic human rights and diversity and, along with the basic policy of the cycling zones Group regarding prohibition of discrimination on any protected category under applicable law, such as nationality, ancestry, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, ideology, age, physical characteristics, sexual orientation, employment status, form of contract, etc., our employees must not condone such discrimination.
- b. Prohibition of Harassment
- Our employees must maintain a workplace free of unlawful harassment, whether moral, sexual harassment, physical or psychological, etc., and our employees must not condone such words or deeds.
- c. Prohibition of Inhumane Labor Practices
- Based on respect for basic human rights, our employees must not condone inhumane practices such as compulsory labor, child labor, slavery, etc. Furthermore, our employees must not condone such practices done by our suppliers.
The cycling zones Group conducts CSR questionnaires of suppliers as part of our CSR Procurement in our efforts to identify the status of initiatives on human rights and labor issues as well as foster awareness of CSR in partnership with our suppliers.,mlb vegas odds
us betting,The cycling zones Group’s compliance hotline handles reports and consultation on all aspects of compliance, including human rights. The hotline is available to suppliers and their employees in addition to Group employees.
The cycling zones Group clearly stipulates a policy of zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination or harassment in the section of the cycling zones Group Code of Conduct entitled "Respect for Human Rights and Diversity." Specific initiatives include study sessions focusing on power harassment, articles on human rights and diversity awareness in the in-house magazine, and the provision of information via the intranet. Going forward, we will consider measures to deepen the understanding of employees of human rights issues for which companies have a social responsibility, in addition to human rights issues in the workplace.,formula 1 live updates